Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh Sammie!! Where are you??

35 weeks!...How excited are we that she's still baking??
Ok, so Auntie is offering a Sammie Come Out contest. Same rules as the "Ryan get out of my belly" contest...and same prize...because I'm too tired these days to get creative...and if I go to Starbucks for a gift certificate, I can get some much needed caffeine too!!
Here's a refresher:
-Guess Samantha's birthday (she's due 5/25/2009)
-Guess her birth weight (closest without going over)
-Winner gets a $20 Starbucks gift card (and there will only be 1 winner this time! Even if you're only 1 oz away!!)
-Contest closes exactly 24-hours prior to Samantha's arrival
At last check she measured right on track and was over 4 lbs. But you know those ultra-sounds, could be off since she's so squishy in there.
Have fun! And guess...cuz I know you're reading...and you know you're reading...and you know you LOVE Starbucks!!

18 comments:

One Krulishious Family said...

Oh what fun! DO I get to play too?? I better have Rich guess cuz he is always lucky! LOL! I guess May 26, 9 pounds exactly...which is TRIPLE the weight of my 1st baby!! I hope I am wrong about the date, but not the weight! I want a FAT girl!

Puffin Hobbit Slim and Bringing Sexy Back Phillips said...

Ummmmm.....May 26th, 7lbs 9oz.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I am just proud to find the comments section. I hope I do this right. If I win, Laura can have my prize. She will need the caffeine. I guess May 19
and 8.2. Love and hugs from 97 degrees and climbing. YUK I love
the photos of the snow. I found the blog page. Cute families for sure...... Love the Cousin in CA

LeeAnn, Chris & Preston Trevino said...

I say May 20th 8.4

Kelly said...

Ok, I'm going with May 27th, 8lbs 8oz.
GOOD LUCK LAURA!

Troop 50412 said...

Ok, May 18th, 6 pounds 2 oz !

Jos said...

Alright... May 22nd she will make her arrival and Sammie will be cute and plump at 7lbs 7oz.

Anonymous said...

Dale's guess is!
May 21st. 7 lbs 2 oz.

Kristin said...

My guess is May 24th 7lbs 5 oz

Christina said...

5/28/09 8lbs 2oz.

love auntie X

see you in 2 sleeps MUAH.

LOVE YOU!

JenTwin said...

Hey....Ok I'm guessing May 26th 7lbs 3 oz.

Anonymous said...

Okeeeee Dokeee I say May 28th, 8lbs 9oz. How does that sound?

Cryssssssssal

Brenda O' said...

Hi Mama Laura!
How many kids does this make now? Are ya trying to catch Octo-mom? ha! ha! JK. You're the best mommy and I'm sooo excited for you and Rich. Little Samantha is going to be so schweeet. Anyway, my guess is May 23rd, 6 pounds, 12 ounces.
Talk to ya soon. Yum, I'll have a Venti caramel machiatto please, extra hot!
Love, B.J. :)

Grandpa Wick said...

I think June 28, 18 lbs 4 ozs :0

Sorry!!! :) Just kidding!
How about May 26 and 6 lbs & 9 ozs.

Love ya Bunches!!xxxooooxxx

Anonymous said...

auntie scarlett guesses May 23rd... 9 lbs!!! (cuz her mama was a fathead too)

Anonymous said...

O.K. Lola.....The Yost Family guesses May 19th and 6 lbs. and 7 oz.!!!! Audrey, Laura has our address for giftcard when we win...hehehehe. By the way cuuuuuute family! Say "hi" to eveybody for us, we miss all of you. Coleen, Ed and Boys

Kit said...

Wow!!! Time flies!
I can't believe she's almost here.
I guess she will be here on May 20 and weigh 7lbs, 6oz.
Good Luck Laura.

Flips said...

Puffin....Can I change it to May 13th? ;) Same weight...7lbs 9oz!