Do you know that Gregory said he was going to start calling me Audrey and not Auntie? Do you know that he never even knew my real name for years and now he wants to use it? Do you know that I threatened to never buy him another thing if he didn't keep calling me Auntie? (We compromised...he'll call me Auntie to my face, but in front of his posse he can call me Aunt Audrey if he wants) Uncle wasn't such an easy sell and expects to just be Uncle his whole life!
Thank goodness in 39 days or less there will be a new tiny to call us our rightful names!
39 days. Or less....but hopefully only less by a few. Like 1 less. I mean I only got 1 day less so fair is fair, right?
Oh, we can't wait to see her. All dressed in pink. A pink little Reed looking girl (she looks like Reed on the ultrasounds!). We can't wait!
I suppose the real reason I'm blogging on the Krulish blog is to keep you updated on Miss Samantha's arrival when that happens. Let's hope that it's a speedy, yet less dramatic arrival than what we just had. Let's hope (for my sake) that Laura makes it to the right hospital, with the right doctor. Let's hope...because I assured Rich that even though the hospital was 45 minutes away, that babies don't come in an hour and there would be plenty of time to get there. Errr....I'd like to clarify and say that most babies don't come in an hour, but if she does, the ambulance ride was only 12 minutes to the nearest hospital!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should blog on here always...you are much more entertaining :)
Post a Comment