

I have never been this pregnant! Yay! 33 Weeks down, 49 days to go! I am feeling pretty good! Can't complain, except for the part about trying to sleep at night! When it comes to rolling over, I feel like a beached whale :) Thank goodness for the Snugli pillow that LeeAnn sent me because it really helps me create a cacoon of support around me! The downfall is I don't get to cuddle with my hub (Actually, it isn't that bad because he sleeps with his heating pad on full power and I sleep with no covers, so he would probably roast me alive if we snuggled)! Anyhow, I feel the Month of April will go by rather quickly because I have plans on every weekend and I have Baby Ryan to keep my attention. May, of course, will be the most anxious time for me! I do know one thing...7 WORK WEEKS LEFT! I surely am looking forward to that!
1 comment:
You look so pretty and small….. I can’t wait to see you guys... 17 days :)
Post a Comment