Monday, April 13, 2009

A Baby Shower


My wonderful friends at work threw me a baby shower on April 9! It was decorated soooo cute and there was so much food and wine...yes I had about a half glass! Gregory, of course, was the life of the party, everyone just loved him!

This is Glynda, my wonderful hostess with the mostess! She hand-made all the invitations and brought in all of her fairies from home to make the "girly" look complete! It was amazing!

Here is Gregory picking through the food spread. He ate tons of fruit..and he paid for it later :) I ate tons of food too! It was sooo YUMMO!

Some of my work buddies! (L to R) Sandra, Ranelle, Michele, Mel

More super cute decos! I am tellin ya, this shower was so freakin' cute! I wish everyone could have been there to see it! I have truly made some wonderful friends here :)

No comments: