
The day before Easter, we took Gregory to the park for an Easter egg hunt (as you can tell, the eggs were hidden very well)!!

As you can see, Easter in CO is not the sunny event that it is for all of you CA! It was about to pour rain on us, so the outdoor Easter egg hunt literally lasted about 60 seconds and then everyone swooped back into their cars and headed home where it was warm....well if you turn your heater up, which I don't...hey, I am 8 months preggo...who needs a heater???!!!

Gregory then woke up the nest morning very excited that the Easter Bunny came after all. He said, "Mommy, mommy he came! I kept checking all night long for my Easter basket and I thought that since my teacher sent you too many emails he wasn't going to bring me a basket!" Oh, the mouths of babes! He must have been just bad/good enough at school to skate by as far as the Easter Bunny is concerned! LMAO!


No comments:
Post a Comment