Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Lovely Brunch



A giant "THANK YOU" to my mom and sisters for the lovely baby brunch they hosted for Samantha. We had lovely teas and all this YUMMY food! It was my mom, sisters, grandma, and four best buds...oh yeah...and the new boy in town...Ryan. Gregory used to be the only boy at the girl events, but now he is too old and has been replaced by Ryan...which is ok with me. Though I miss sharing those moments with him, he is getting older and more maintenance than I want to put in on a relaxing day such as this. So much fun and so much to be grateful for! My mom, Audrey, and Gma got me a recliner so that I can rock my new babylove; but, the pic that Audrey took of me in it is horrible so unfortunately I cannot post a pic as of now...maybe later when there is less of me and more of Samantha.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

ewwww...why does my belly look all squishy and rolled over...like I just had a baby or something!? gross!