Sunday, February 14, 2010

Samantha is 9 months


Happy Nine Months Samantha, Sammie, Samjo, Ladybug, Bug-Bug, Princess Sammie Bug-a-boo, Buggers, and Nummy nums!

While you may not be as advanced with your gross motor skills as many of your peers, you are demonstrating just how smart you are in many other ways. You can sign "more, all done, and milk" and when you want to nurse you sign milk as fast as you can while trying to eat through my shirt or bite my face off. You love to play peek-a-boo when we say "Where's Samantha?" and you can point out where your toes are. Also, you love to say "no" by shaking your head over and over....it is quite funny! You love it when all the daycare kids comeover because you think they are hilarious and you can't believe all the tricks they are able to do. You are not very sure about the new baby that we watch and you think it is funny when he cries, but then you cry when I hold him. You love your big brother, your daddy, your cousin Ryan, and of course ME!!! You are not quite crawling yet but I have a feeling you will be by the time you are ten months...and if not, fine with me! You are so sweet, but you do have some tendencies to be a bully. Often you get this look in your eye and I know you are ready to hit me or pull my hair LOL! We are definitely working on that one. You are the greatest addition we could have ever hoped for in our family! We love you!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I cant stand her cuteness... I love hearing about what she is up to ! I laughed out loud when I read about her wanting to nurse and eatin you alive.... So cute !