
Ryan thinks he can get more things done if he carries one toy around in his mouth....he is always so busy!

Bath time for Samantha.....of course she loves it just like every other baby

Gregory, Samantha, and I took a trip to Prescott to visit my dad. While we were bored, we discovered there was Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the kitchen! We quickly took a BIG bowl to our room and the three of us shared a late night treat!!! YUMMO!

These two are so in love!!

My kiddos getting all cleaned up!

We went ice-skating as a gift from Mema and Pepa! It was soooo cold if you weren't out on the ice! Good thing no one saw me take a huge fall! I laughed pretty hard though! It sure hurts to fall when you are old!

Best Cousins!

My other Christmas gift! They are the greatest in the whole world!

Gregory and Allison making cookies for Santa...mmmmmmmm
Allison playing in the snow! She had on whatever gloves we could find. :)
It has been a very busy few months! I now do daycare for three beautiful families and I am quickly growing to love all the kids that have become a part of my family! I am also working a few nights a week serving at Chili's. It is definitely a change from what I am used to, and I have not made this kind of money since I was 15. BUT it is nice to have some extra cash! I have two friends getting married this year and three friends and one sister having a baby! 2010 promises to bring so many blessings to people I am very fond of and I am looking forward to sharing all these experiences with them...whenever possible that is! I thought for sure that once I graduated I would have all the time in the world to be with my family and to blog...it turns out quite the opposite has occured! I will do my best to keep you posted more often...heck I don't even make it to facebook any more. Well hugs and kisses to all!






2 comments:
Great update.... Gregory looks so happy, and Sammie is precious !
YEAH an UPDATE, I miss them
Post a Comment