


This is my gang!! Lexi, Cooper, Samantha, Allison, Ryan, and Baby Logan! Mondays are so much fun for us!! Thank goodness I have Cooper and Alli to help me out! If you know anything about Gregory, you know that he absolutely ADORES babies. So he is thrilled all the time. He asks me everyday if Logan is coming over. He said, "I feel like he is part of our family, I just want to kiss him!" If you know anything about me than you know that I love babies too! These little ones have truly earned a place in my heart and I do feel as though they are a part of our family! It is
2 comments:
Oh and they do love to come to TTs! Ry loves coming there much more than he liked having Bug here tonight. He was J.E.A.L.O.U.S anytime Uncle or I held her.
And, he must like to come to daycare because he gets his paci outside of his bed!!
UPDATE ME!!!!
Post a Comment