



Becoming Miss Popular is no easy task! It has taken Samantha an entire 9 months to make some friends to call her very own ;)! LOL Actually, she has been working hard at it and just loves it when kids come to play. We were lucky enough to have Miss Ruby come over for some play time not too long ago. Ruby will be 2 at the end of April; but, she had so much fun pretending to be a baby when she came here. She got in Sammie's carseat, in the bouncer and wanted the toys that hang overhead, and then she enjoyed feeding Sammie her snack. These two are becoming quite fond of each other and I couldn't be more happy!
3 comments:
we needs an update...
I was starting a blog and I found yours! I am a Krulish as well. Does your family have roots in New York from around the turn of the century?
There are few Krulishes around so I thought I'd say hi
I'm just writing here so you can follow up. My email address is the letter "j" followed by our last name, at gmail.com
Post a Comment