Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Dainty Daughter <3


My Little pink Princess! Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful compliments! I am so happy and so in love with this little munchkin! Yay! No drama baby! Just a lovely little girl for me to cuddle up with and love to pieces! The time is one hour off on the date stamp though...that stinks! Oh well! Here are just s few more pics of this fun time. I will add parts later of course.


Daddy stopped and got some preemie outfits so she wasn't swimming in the things here

Me and my TWO kids...weird! Oh and a husband too ;)

Daddy gets to hold her first! One of the "dad" perks to a c-section

Samantha's eager family checkin her out

Gettin measured and cleaned up

My first look at my baby! Man oh Man! She looks a TON like Gregory when he was born!! Unbelievable! I'll have to post a side by side! She looks a lot like big sister Nicole too! And I am sure there is some Reed in there, it just hasn't come out yet.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulation Krulish Family!
Laura you are one hot mama, I hope I look that good after giving birth.
Sammie is a teeni tiny angel :)

Anonymous said...

auntie scarlett has that exact same picture...only hers is with a teeny red headed boy. we look so much alike right here.