Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bath Time


After relaxing in the warm bath, Miss Sammie Bug is trying to suck her thumb. This is a task she has been working on perfecting since she left the warm confines of her womb where she was able to do this uninterrupted.


Tired MaMa freshening up my girl

As with everything in our lives, Sammie's bathtime is a family affair. I tried to get everyone in the photo surrounding the kitchen sink.

So warm and cozy in the kitchen sink! Ahhh the good life!

Thanks for helping with the bath MeMa! Thank gosh for family who have made bringing home this baby so enjoyable! Everything is better when shared with the ones we love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sister dear~ your new baby girl is beautiful! i showed your dad the pics. i cannot wait to see you! love colleen

Kristin said...

she is precious.....

LeeAnn, Chris & Preston Trevino said...

This is precious

Jos said...

Oh. The one where she is sucking her thumb or it actually looks like she is trying any finger she can get, is soooo sweet. What a little lover.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Congrats! I emailed your sister because you hadn't been on myspace in awhile and she had emailed everyone when you were going in for you c-section. And then I hadn't heard anything, I was gettin worried! I am glad to see that everything and everyone is doing well. Samantha is so precious! I bet you just love having a little girl! Keep posting pics! Anyhow, just wanted to stop by and say congrats and hi. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Sarah