Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Colorado Boy


I would say that the best thing I could have ever done for Gregory was move him to CO and out of LA! Sure he misses out on the smog, beaches, and Hollywood life, but Denver does offer fake boobs and desperate housewifes, so he isn't missing much! Instead, he gets to go up to the Rocky Mountains where his grandpa lives and GET DIRTY, FISH, and GET DIRTY! As you can tell, dad dresses him in wide-beaters and boots and lets him get into pretty much anything! It is those few times where he can explore and do as he pleases without being told "no!" And when I am not there (which is usually the case for a prissy like me) he gets to pose on motorcycles and do who knows what else! I am sure he will be shooting guns in no time! Lord help me!

No comments: