Wednesday, February 18, 2009

26.5 Weeks



As I officially head into the third trimester, my belly appears to be knocking Gregory out!! LOL! Baby and Mommy seem to be "growing" nicely! I must admit I am up to a total weight gain of 12 pounds at this time, which is almost as much as my sis..and she is 8 weeks ahead of me! I swear, it is all in my boobs though! YAY! Hahaha....the bottom line is, since this is quite possibly my last pregancy, I am just trying to enjoy it. I know I will lose the weight and I am looking forward to it when the time comes. For now, all I want is a baby that comes out weighing more than 3 pounds!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You look so cute, and so happy !

One Krulishious Family said...

ahhhh, thanks so much :)

Audrey said...

It's not a contest! I gained 34lbs with my fat girl, but apparently this fat boy is sucking the life out of me and that's why I'm not gaining more. I hope you gain 40lbs and have a 10lb fat girl!