Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Makings and UNmakings of a Nursery...





So, i have started to put the nursery together. The theme is pink and brown because the walls were that brown color already. It would have been blue and brown if we were having a boy. Anyhow, I buy these super cute wall decals for almost $30 dollars because I was so excited about the touch they would add and that we would be able to take them off when the time came. WELL, those little letters are from HELL! I do not recommend them to anyone! It literally took me more than an hour to get these letters on the wall and the pain in my back nearly killed me! Not an hour later and the letters starting falling off the wall! I'll have to post the updated pic at another time, but the fact is, many of them have fallen down. Now it surely doesn't take much to anger and frustrate a pregnant lady, but this situation infuriates me!!! Not only did I waste my time and money, but now I am back at square one for this big 'ol wall! So I am posting these pics so that you can see the cute nursery that "might have been" but is NOT!

1 comment:

Troop 50412 said...

did you buy it at a store, I too had a bad time with the rub-on type. I bought one at a party and I have not tried it yet so I am crossing my fingers.