
Well, I am officially 6 months pregnant! The time has gone by pretty fast it seems, though the end doesn't seem anywhere in site. Though I am still pretty tired and grumpy, I am trying to enjoy every minute of what could be my last pregnancy. So I'll admit I have gained 12 pounds in the 6 months I have been pregnant, but I am not discouraged. I am enjoying the healthy and not so healthy eating I have been doing along the way. I am surprised that I do not have any cravings of a particular time like I did last time, but I guess there is still time for that. Now, if I could just keep the stress of work, finances, and missing my step-kids and friends to a minimum, I might get this baby to full-term! I do have some cute ultra sound pics of this tiny girl and hope to get them scanned in soon. She was sucking her thumb in one of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment