Alright, alright!!! Audrey gets the "blogger of the Year" award, and I on the other hand suck! The reason is because I want to post pics along with what I have to say, just like the rest of you professional bloggers. The trend I have noticed is that most of these so called professionals are stay at home moms, so I have no chance at being an exceptionally great blogger in comparison to them. Anyhow, here is some news about what has been going on in our lives.....
We got married on April 11. So I officially am reduced to a three letter word: Mrs. HAHAHAH!
Reed and Nicole came out this summer for 6 weeks and it actually went very well! We were nervous that they were going to miss their moms very much, and though they did, they had a blast with us as well! We did so many fun things! We went camping at Yogi Bear's Jellystone park, we went to Water World, we went to Cheyenne for the rodeo, and we went to Drake/Estes Park a few times. In between all of that they spent their days swimming, riding bikes, playing with friends, and eating us out of house and home...seriously!! Gregory attempted to play TBall, but just like last season, he enjoyed "cleaning" the landscape instead of focusing on the game!
In June, Nicole turned 9 years old! This is completely unbelievable! She heads into 4th grade in just a few more days, while Reed starts 3rd! Gregory turned a HEALTHY 6 years old on August 5 and today he started his very first day of 1st grade. I never thought I would see the day when I was responsible for kids ages 6,8, and 9! I am officially old! I was sitting here wishing I was starting 1st grade and how much fun that would be!
I am back in school working on my Master's Degree in Management! My brother-in-law and I are doing the same program which is great because he helps me a lot! Needless to say, all I do is study now....and sleep when I have time. Rich begins his classes next week as he continues to pursue his goal of an Engineering Degree. Now that is a tough degree!!!
Now that our wedding is over, we watch as LeeAnn and Chris tie the knot! I am a bridesmaid and Rich is a groomsman...it is kind of nice not having all the stress of being the bride and groom this time!
I am heading out to Palm Springs on Friday for LeeAnn's Bach party! 16 screaming girls should be enough to drive the locals out of town!! I'll be sorry come Monday because I have a week of Training where I must be coherent!
Anyhow, that is all I can think of right now,....
OH WAIT...... Our adoption hearing for Gregory is Friday, August 22!! Rich will officially be "daddy" and no one will ever be able to say anything different!! Gregory will also share our last name, so we will all officially be "The Krulish Family"!
That is all for now, I can promise to catch up in the next 3 months :)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is about time, glad your back, if only for a moment.
Post a Comment