Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Walking Infommercial

Gregory is such a TV addict!! He is also the spokesperson for EVERYTHING you can buy on TV!!! It is classic! For example, the latest to attract his attention is the roll and grow garden. Click the Title of this bog to follow the link. Anyhow, you roll out the green strip which is already filled with seeds. Then you water it and "watch it grow". Well G was telling his daddy to order that for the garden and to hurry up and "call the number on the screen"!!! Rich said, "well we can just buy flowers and plant them" and Gregory quickly responded, "they are not available in stores!!!" When I called my sister to laugh at this story, she informed me that he had already tried to get her to "HURRY CALL NOW" as well!! lol!! kids are so entertaining!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss that little bit of paradise we shared! That was wonderful and will be a cherished time for me forever! Ya you.

The 6-S Ranch said...

This is so funny that you posted this because my kids are 100 percent convinced that I need Aqua Globes (even if I don't have any house plants.)