The adoption is complete! We went to court today and everything is done! We have been waiting for this day for nearly six years and we couldn't be more thrilled! Rich and Gregory truly deserve this day! Gregory Krulish is in the hizzy!
Laura!!! Hello! It's Lyndsie Klepinger! I saw your blog on Bre's. Your family is beautiful! Crazy it's been so long since high school! Geez we are all grown up:) my blog is www.themcmullinfamily.blogspot.com
Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'd like to think of this as a place where friends and family can stop by and get caught up on our crazy little lives. Not only that, but this is a place where I can brag about all the cute little things my children do and not feel like I am pushing that onto everyone I know. It would be easier just to send out 250 photos a month and hope that you all enjoy looking at them as much as I do; but, at least this way you can read the story behind the photos. Luv to All!
2 comments:
Laura!!! Hello! It's Lyndsie Klepinger! I saw your blog on Bre's. Your family is beautiful! Crazy it's been so long since high school! Geez we are all grown up:) my blog is
www.themcmullinfamily.blogspot.com
Talk soon!! Lynds
yay that is so great!!! congrats!
oh, it is Shannon :)
Post a Comment