Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Krulish







Ok, OK!! it has been quite a while, but gimme a break! We have been running around like crazy trying to pull off a wedding and a honeymoon! So everything is over and it is now official: My identity has been stripped and all I have left is a three letter word: Mrs.


Alright so I am being dramatic, but any of you ladies who have gotten married must have gone through this same identity crisis. I must admit it is quite strange and hard to adjust to. The good news is I finally learned how to make a pretty "K" when signing my new name, so I am finally at peace. It may seem trivial, but sometimes little things are just so important to who you are! The important thing is, I am officially married to the love of my life! We had a bumpy road, but I always new we would be together forever!! I feel so lucky to have found someone i know i can spend the rest of my life with and that we can raise our family with.


The wedding pics are not available yet, but i will post them as soon as I can. In the meantime, I will post some pics of the past month in preparation for the big event!!!!

No comments: