
The day you were born!

1 Month Old...already smiling!!

2 Months Old

3 Months Old getting soooo big!

4 months old! Brrrrr.....cold!

5 MONTHS OLD!!! I can't believe it! You are so wonderful and so perfect but you are just growing so fast! I love that you just want to hang out with me all the time! You are sort of beginning to like your dad, and you think Gregory is the funniest person in the entire world (I do too!!) You can roll from your tummy to your back, but I do not even let you try to roll the other way! I like you being so tiny and cuddly and I don't want you to learn any tricks!! You are so happy, smiley, cuddly, and CUTE!!! Everywhere we go people just stare at you and tell you how beautiful you are...I tend to agree with them! You love to eat, but you hate peaches!! You have been sleeping through the night since you were about 12 weeks old which is amazing! When you see the camera come out, you generally wipe the smile right off your face and stare...I bend over backwards but to no avail! I am so lucky to be at home with you and Gregory and I try not to take any moment for granted! I especially love the freezing days when we just snuggle up together! You still love to nurse and this is great! I love our time together! We still call you Bug-Bug and you are starting to respond to that! You probably don't even know that I actually gave you a pretty name. I love the sweet person you are. You have had the same personality since the moment I met you and I think you are just divine! You never cry and you are so easy going...which is great because you have to put up with your crazy brother kissing you a zillion times!! He just adores you more than I could describe!! I love my baby girl but it is happening so fast!
3 comments:
Daddy Jr. only pretty! :-)
I KNOW! Damn...she came out looking just like her Mama and little brother (with a hint of Nicole in her) and now she's a SPITTING IMAGE of you. Thank God she's prettier than you.... =)
And just bring hers to Auntie...I let her do all sorts of fun stuff!
Post a Comment