Hello? Does anyone out there still check for my blog posts? Can anyone hear me?
Well.....If you still check in to read about the Krazy Krulish Life, then I should be back in about 5 weeks! I am in my last class until I get my Master's degree which will be on November 16!!! OMG...will I survive? Will it actually happen? Will I get to focus on my family and my family alone (friends are included!)?
Hopefully I will be more witty, more entertaining (in other words, more like Audrey) and my goal is to have one of those blogs that thousands of people I do not even know check into. Okay, realistically my life isn't interesting enough to attract that many viewers...but maybe a few of you will remain on board.
TTFN!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey that's a good picture! How do you get the date off though? Unless you want the date of course...
I read your blog. You're blog is just perfect.
And I too would love 1000's of followers, but I've come to realize that those with millions of followers have some sort of crisis either with their kid, their health, their spouses health, infertility, etc. Soooo...I'll take my few followers and my happy/healthy family!
Yes...someone does check your little blog because even though I am only half a mile away we don't get to hang out enough and I love to look at the cuties in the pics!! I hope when your school is done that we can get together more!!
I am checking ! Good luck, your almost there !
Yes, I check your blog all the time! Good luck with your final class, can't wait to read some new posts.
Post a Comment