


Though the post is a little delayed, the pics are not :)! Miss Samantha is TWO MONTHS OLD ALREADY!!! Hmph! It is going by so fast! She had her checkup yesterday and she is now 8 pounds 8.5 ounces (10th percentile), 21" long (20th percentile) and sweet as can be. These are the exact measurements Allison was on the minute she was born...LOL! Sammie still just acts like a brand newborn (as compared to Ryan who is doing all sorts of tricks)! She sleeps a lot, eats a lot, and, of course, poops a lot! She is a joy! The only thing that could make me enjoy her more would be if I didn't have any more school work! I have 18 weeks of school left and then I will be done forever and I don't have to waste any thoughts on it when I could be thinking about something related to my family! She continues to coo a lot more and smiles...but she makes you work for them! Even I have to almost do cartwheels to get a smile out of this serious baby...I guess I was the very same way, so it looks like we have another stubborn member of our family....SHOCKER! Nicole, Reed, and Gregory continue to adore her and Miss Lids (Alli) is sweet enough to promise all her favorite dresses to "baby Sammie" in the future. It is so fun having Sammie and Ryan around and they are sure growing fast!
1 comment:
You're lucky hers just a nice little baby. For some reason I make people who want to grow up and get the hell outta town or something. She's handing out more smiles these days...but you do have to do a song and dance for them.
I just packed up all the 24 month stuff. Seriously...never buy her anything!! EVER!
Post a Comment