Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh My....One Month Already!!






My little daughter is already one month old! I really can't believe this day is already here! We go to the dr. on Monday so I will update the stats at that time. Samantha is still as sweet as can be and is truly a joy to have in my life. She rarely cries and she just loves for me to hold her and cuddle her. She prefers me over everyone else, though she does like her dad for a short period. As soon as she wants to know where I am, she calls for me. The poor little lady bug has the worst reflux and even the medication the dr. gave me is not really helping her.She is starting to have some 4 hour periods of sleep, which has been nice for me on the past two nights. We enjoy our days nursing, talking, napping, and mama tries to get some homework done in between, but not having much luck. I am trying to take it easy and enjoy this time with her, but it is just going by so extremely fast. I can't believe my maternity leave is nearly half over. Bitter-sweet!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow! One month already! She's growing too fast and I don't even hardly get to enjoy her because of my booby boy being stuck on me!! I love that first picture of her. It looks like our kids are related!! Love hers!

Troop 50412 said...

Such a cute little face !

Maertz Family said...

Happy One Month Birthday Samantha! Such cute pictures! Can you believe how fast it goes? Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! I Knew his genetics would take over!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAH! YAY! Luv yas xo

Crissy