
One of the very few moments Reed and Gregory actually enjoy being around one another! The rest of the time they live to annoy each other. "Mom, Reed farted in my room!" "Lowa, Gregory took my hat." "He is whispering about me!" It goes on and on!

Gregory just loves it when Nicole sleeps with him. I am trying to get him in the habit of making his bed every morning before he comes downstairs. Yesterday he came down and said, "Nicole is still sleepong, but I made my side of the bed!" I thought that was soooo funny that he did that with her still sleeping away! Hey...at least he did it!

Me and my phat Brother0in-law LOVE to eat chips! He got a fryer and makes these homemade chips so we made some nachos out of them. For those of you who know me all too well know that I can eat chips and salsa til the cows come home....and boy did I! Makes me HAPPY! I am easy to please!

I am so happy that Ryan and Sammie Jo have each other! Look at him working so hard to amuse this lady...can you see she is not impressed yet??!! Keep working Ryan! She might just acknowledge you someday!

The cul-de-sac hair line....ourtesy of Daddy! Isn't that hilarious! The top is getting really curly too!....well what is left!

The family of 2009! Everyone in the same room doing something different! Please admit to me if your home ever looks like this???!!! Thankfully, it deosn't last! I take these kids swimming and to the park everyday, and they all must read for 30 minutes at least. They are using their brains....slightly.
2 comments:
So funny, we are like that too, all doing something different, but together, and that is what counts !
Oh look at that little love muffin trying to make that scowl face laugh at him! I do love those people...they will be as cute as Easton & Alli dancing last night pretty soon.
Oh, you and Uncle could live in chip fryer heaven together!!
Post a Comment