Thursday, January 15, 2009
What A Relief
Just a quick note to say that I started and finished my paper today and now I can head on my trip without any reservations! It is a team paper though, so now the only thing I have to stress about is that everyone else completes their share by Monday when it is due!! Is it November 16 yet (that is my tentative graduation date)! And yes I have contemplated getting my PHD just for the sheer joy of making my husband call me "Doctor" but with the amount of work this is, I think I'll just settle for "Mrs." and Mommy! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are you going?
Breckenridge for the weekend with some friends. I haven't been there before so I am pretty excited.
I have heard that it is beautiful there. Have fun !
Post a Comment