Here is my huge, really needs a tan, 21 week belly! Wow! I can't believe I have 19 weeks to grow more! Everyone pray I make it 19 weeks instead of 10 more like Gregory!
It looks bigger her than in real life. And you WILL make it! I'm having the baby in 11 weeks, not you, so you just keep away. =) She needs to be fat anyway if she's going to fit into Allison's clothes.
Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'd like to think of this as a place where friends and family can stop by and get caught up on our crazy little lives. Not only that, but this is a place where I can brag about all the cute little things my children do and not feel like I am pushing that onto everyone I know. It would be easier just to send out 250 photos a month and hope that you all enjoy looking at them as much as I do; but, at least this way you can read the story behind the photos. Luv to All!
1 comment:
It looks bigger her than in real life. And you WILL make it! I'm having the baby in 11 weeks, not you, so you just keep away. =) She needs to be fat anyway if she's going to fit into Allison's clothes.
Post a Comment