Monday, December 1, 2008

When I grow up, I want to be a cool blogger!



Hi. Me again. Just wishing I was as cool as you other bloggers i know. How did this happen to me? When did i become so old, that I am not keeping up with the blogging technological world? How is my sister telling me how to apply a code, when it is her who does not know these things? How are we both so skinny and DRINKING BOOZE in the above picture? I miss booze! I am not even an alcoholic and i miss booze! I guess you crave what you can't have. Well, I always want to post and update things, but I want to do it from work, and therein lies the problem! I don't have my personal pics or anything here at the office and by the time I get home, there is no chance of me blogging. All I want to do then is sleep! Oh well, for now, I will live in envy of the professional bloggers I stalk on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I know a lot of things! Even how to apply blogger codes. And we were much cuter back then. Damn kids!