Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I am thankful for my beautiful kids because they are the reason I live my life everyday! Gregory, Samantha, Nicole, and Reed have fulfilled my life in unmeasurable ways. They are so different, but each one of them harbors a genuine and kind spirit and I am blessed to have them in my life. I am thankful for all my family and friends because without their love and support, I would have not been able to achieve the goals I have set for myself. You are all amazing and I love you today and always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all of the holiday pics! Wish I had your step daughters hair! What a knock out! Hope daddy has the shot gun ready! Not on myspace anymore, so I check out your blog page every once in awhile. Will have to start my own when I get some free time. Glad to see everyone is doing well! Love, Sarah